Eyeshadow for Brown Eyes
Brown eye color is neutral and any color for the eye make-up will make the brown of the eyes stand out. Hence, the trick is to choose colors that are coordinate with the skin and hair color. While all colors look ravishing, a few colors that look best with brown eyes are: purple, blue, yellow/orange, silver, brown, and green. Smokey eye makeup also looks absolutely gorgeous on girls with brown eyes.
A few tips before choosing eye makeup for brown eyes:
- Use contrasting colors like purple, teal or blue. They will make the brown pop and will look stunning
- The neutral/brown eye shadow blends with the brown of the eyes and looks subtle. This could be preferred for a day time, office look.
- Silver or blue shades on the lower lash line can make any dark circles stand out. Hence, using a primer and concealer are very important
- Metallic colors like gold, bronze and copper blend in with the naturally earth toned eyes and make them stand out.
- Alternatively, a matte color can be used, and the corners of the eye can be highlighted with golden or bronze highlights.
- You can also team up your eye shadow with plum eyeliner instead of a black or brown liner to make them enhance them and make them really standout.
- Cobalt blue goes amazingly well with brown eyes. Irrespective of whether you have hazel or dark brown eyes, this striking color goes for a fun night out.
- Try: a neutral brown eye shadow as base, and striking green, blue or purple highlights on the upper lid. Apply mascara generously.